Changes in our society

In last week my scout told me that he won elections for the chairman of school self-government. He said that he succeeded it only, because he promised to change grey toilet paper to white, perfumed and soft. That showed me terrible truth about youth people - they lost values of our civilization. They chose hedonism instead of working on strong character and inner power. Fortunately, little Klemens and other scouts will go with me on scout camp and they will find out that real happiness is possible only when there is also suffering and not having perfumed toilet paper.

Komentarze

  1. So you still believe that you can single-handedly change Klemens's value system. I might be cynical but I'm not such an optimist any longer.
    Remember the word limit - 150 words.

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Prześlij komentarz

Popularne posty z tego bloga

How big are stars?

What do we learn about modern society from "The Joneses"?